Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Guide for the Public - February 2021
This e-guide can help you judge the headlines and separate sound fact from fad.
We have dived deep into the internet and have compiled and short-listed some of the useful and practical information and guides out there and organise them in one place.This is a living e-guide and a work-in-progress resource page. It can be updated in step with the rapid pace and growing volume of information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- World Health Organisation - Coronavirus Disease 2019
- COVID-19 Dashboard at Johns Hopkins University (real-time)
- WHO Dashboard
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) US Center for COVID-19
- Can Quercetin Help Against Coronavirus?
- Can Vitamin C Help Against Coronavirus?
- Will Wearing a Mask Protect You Against Coronavirus?
- Antioxidants and Coronavirus: Scientific Reviews and Clinical Trials
- Basic Guide on Your Immune System and Immune Boosting Tips during this Coronavirus Pandemic