10 Best NMN Supplements (2022 Review)
NMN stands for nicotinamide mononucleotide, a molecule naturally occurring in all life forms. NMN is the direct precursor of the essential molecule nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) and is considered a key component to increase NAD+ levels in cells.
What Does NMN Supplement Do?
This has precipitated dozens of studies since that are focused on investigating NMN supplementation to treat cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, life extension, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and many more.
Best NMN Supplements 2022
1. TRU Niagen NAD+ Booster Supplement More Efficient Than NMN
- 30 count / Serving Size: 1 Capsule once a day - Servings Per Container: 30
- 90 count / Serving Size: 1 Capsule once a day - Servings Per Container: 90
- 120 count / Serving Size: 1 Capsule once a day - Servings Per Container: 120
2. Double Wood NMN Supplement
Answer: NMN only needs to be refrigerated when mixed into a solution. I assume you heard Dr. Sinclair mention this and he was referring to his NMN / Walter solution he would give to mice. He was not talking about stabilized NMN powder. We have performed third party tests on this product 6-12 months after production showing it is stabilized and there is no break down in the molecule.
3. Nutricost Niacinamide
4. ProHealth Longevity NMN Pro 500
|UTHEVER's CO-BRANDING PARTNERS|
5. Toniiq NMN Powder
6. Peak Performance NMN supplement + Resveratrol
- Not all NMN supplements are created equal! Many supplements come with just NMN, which by itself is less effective to produce higher levels of NAD which the body needs to prevent cellular degeneration as we age. Peak Performance combines NMN with Resveratrol. Resveratrol works synergistically with NMN as it acts as an accelerator to produce better results in DNA repair.
7. Codeage Liposomal NMN + Resveratrol + Quercetin Supplement
- Liposomal Phospholipid Complex: Phospholipids sourced from non-GMO sunflower oil and containing phosphatidylcholine also feature protective liposomes, which are offered through a liposomal delivery matrix.
- NMN Stabilized Form + Resveratrol: Codeage NMN nicotinamide mononucleotide performance supplement comes in powder-filled capsules for both women and men. This nicotinamide mononucleotide stable blend has been paired with trans-resveratrol, a polyphenol extracted from the root of Japanese knotweed, also know as Polygonum cuspidatum.
- NAD Supplement Precursor & Betaine: This NAD precursor athletic fitness formulation delivers 85 mg of betaine anhydrous in each serving. Also called trimethyglycine (TMG), betaine usually consists of an amino acid derived from plants and sugar beets. NAD has been researched for its role on stem cells, telomere, and cellular energy.
- Riboflavin & Vitamin B12 with Quercetin: Codeage Liposomal NMN formula also combines two of the vitamin B complex essential vitamins as well as quercetin. This formula provides Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamine. These essential vitamins to support the metabolism have been blended with quercetin dihydrate from Japanese sophora flowers.
- Manufactured in the USA: Codeage NMN & resveratrol vitality blend is non-GMO and manufactured in the USA in a cGMP certified facility. This liposomal nicotinamide with riboflavin supplement doesn't contain any fillers, hormones, or artificial ingredients. Third-party tested.
8. Tru Niagen Immune Support Supplement (Nicotinamide Riboside with Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Curcumin)
9. aSquared Nutrition Nicotinamide with Resveratrol
10. Purely Beneficial NMN 500 mg
- 500MG PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide). Manufactured in USA in a cGMP Facility
- PROMOTES HEALTH AND LONGEVITY -- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that is known to promote health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+. NAD+ is required for our longevity genes to work
- NO Additives, NO Fillers, NO Animal Products, NO Gluten, NO Artificial Ingredients, NO Harmful Preservatives, NO Inferior Ingredients, NON-GMO.
Chromadex NMN Supplement Test Report: 64% of NMN Supplements Fail Tests
We don’t know if he still takes these supplements, or whether he takes additional supplements that are not included on this list.
For example, in his book Lifespan, he mentions on page 304 that he takes NMN and resveratrol every morning, often mixed in his yogurt.
1. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN), 1g per day, in the morning
2. Resveratrol, 1g per day, in the morning
3. Metformin (prescription drug) 1 gram per day: 500 mg in the morning and 500 mg in the evening
4. Vitamin D3
5. Vitamin K2
6. Statin (prescription drug) – taken since his early 20s due to family history of cardiovascular disease
7. Low-dose aspirin – 83 mg per day
8. Alpha lipoic Acid
9. Coenzyme Q10
10. Spermidine, 1 mg per day, in the morning
11. Quercetin and fisetin, 500 mg each, once per day, in the morning