Medical Specialists in Malaysia

Looking for a Medical Specialist in Malaysia?

Popular Specialties >>

Plastic Surgeons | Cosmetic Surgeons
Bariatric Surgeons
IVF | Fertility Specialists
Dermatologist Malaysia
ENT (Ear Nose Throat) Specialists
Lasik Specialists | Lasik Surgeons
Eye Specialists | Ophthalmologists
Orthodontists | Dental Braces

Pediatric Sub-Specialties >>
Pediatric Surgeons
Pediatric Cardiologists 
Pediatric Endocrinologists
Pediatric Gastroenterologists 
Pediatric Hematologists
Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialists
Pediatric Intensive Care Specialists
Pediatric Surgeons
Pediatric Neonatologists
Pediatric Nephrologists
Pediatric Neurologists
Pediatric Respiratory Medicine Specialists 

By Condition / Treatment (Popular Treatments) >>


Anonymous said…
Hi if I got burned by hot boiling water three months ago, and it leaves discolouration only now, which specialist should I look for?

Popular posts from this blog

Best Skin Specialists (Dermatology Clinics) in Kuala Lumpur (KL) 2020: Public and Private Sectors

Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur Doctor List 2020

Pantai Hospital (Bangsar) Kuala Lumpur Doctor List: Updated 2020

Best Orthopedic Doctors in Malaysia 2020

7 Best Urologists in Malaysia (2020)

Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC) Doctor List & Reviews 2020

Do Supplements like Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D help with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

Best ENT (Ear Nose Throat) Specialists in Selangor and KL 2020

Fotona 4D vs Ultherapy (HIFU) vs Thermage vs Filler Lifts: What Are the Differences?

Gleneagles Hospital (Ampang) Kuala Lumpur | Doctors List 2020