8 Best Nattokinase Supplements 2023
Nattokinase (NK) is an enzyme derived from a traditional Japanese food called natto. Nattokinase is good for atherosclerosis (add magnesium), vascular health, stroke prevention, and clot prevention. Interestingly, Nattokinasi also contains high amounts of vitamin K2. K2 helps to pull the calcium where it shouldn’t be and into the bone where it should be. Low amounts of K2 cause calcium to build up in the arteries.
Nattokinase for Blood ClotsNattokinase dissolves blood clots by directly hydrolyzing fibrin and plasmin substrate. It converts endogenous prourokinase to urokinase (uPA). It also degrades plasminogen activator inhibitor (PAI-1) and increases the level of tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA). (Source)
Nattokinase for Hypertension
How Much Nattokinase Should I Take?There is no established dosage for nattokinase, although research indicates that taking 100 (equivalent to 2,000 fibrinolytic units [FU]) to 200 mg of it orally daily may have health benefits. However, the dose may be different in some people. It can be vary depending on several factors, such as the reason for taking it, the form of the supplement, and individual factors such as age and health status.
Best Nattokinase SupplementsWhere to buy nattokinase supplements? Here are some top-rated nattokinase supplements available on the market. This short-list should help you narrow down your choices and find the best option for you.
1. Horbaach Nattokinase Supplement 4000 FU
2. Doctor's Best Nattokinase
These ingredients are known for their ability to dissolve spike protein, prevent it from binding to cells, and repair tissue.
Recommended to maintain daily health for anyone exposed to COVID, vaccines, or shedding – and may help your body repair itself and remain at optimal health.
Note: To get 10% OFF, please use this coupon code: ONEDAYMD
4. NusaPure Nattokinase 4000 FU 200 Veggie Capsules
5. Double Wood Supplements Nattokinase
6. NOW Supplements, Nattokinase 100 mg
7. Arthur Andrew Medical Nattovena, Pure Nattokinase
8. Pure Encapsulations NSK-SD
Along with healthy diet and exercise, my husband takes the NSK-SD diligently. I keep ordering it for him because we really believe that it helps.
a. How Do You Take Nattokinase?
b. Who Cannot Take Nattokinase Supplement?
- Nattokinase should be avoided by anyone taking blood-thinning drugs like warfarin, heparin, or aspirin, or they should speak with their doctor before using it. This is because using nattokinase along with these drugs may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Nattokinase supplements should also be avoided by people who have bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia, or who are about to undergo surgery.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid nattokinase supplements, as there is limited research on the safety of these supplements during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- People with liver or kidney disease should consult with their healthcare provider before taking nattokinase, as there is limited research on the safety of these supplements for people with these conditions.
c. Lumbrokinase vs Nattokinase vs Serrapeptase
Best Supplements for Blood Clots